The Raffle has ended. Winner posted below!
Enter to win a Wicked Cherry Red 2018 Harley-Davidson Fatboy 114
Purchase your tickets to enter to win a 2018 Harley-Davidson Fatboy 114 in Wicked Cherry Red color today! ONLY 1,000 tickets will be sold. The winner of the raffle will be announced September 1st, 2018 at Hometown Harley-Davidson in Winterville, North Carolina.
The winner may choose to upgrade to another Harley-Davidson Motorcycle with trade-in credit of the winning Fatboy. If the winner is not interested in owning a motorcycle, the dealership has agreed to purchase the Fatboy back.
Proceeds from this raffle will go towards Sergeant Stephen Kelly Sutton’s medical fund for a liver transplant due to a rare liver disorder. The winner will be responsible for payment of the Title, Tax and Registration Fees.
— WINNER DOES NOT HAVE TO BE PRESENT TO WIN! —
About Sgt. Stephen Kelly Sutton
- He 1st worked as a Deputy Jailor for the Nash County Sheriff’s Dept. from 1991 till 1994.
- During that time he attended Wilson Community College and received his Basic Jailer training in February 1992.
- He received his BLET from Pitt Community College in February 1995.
- He started with Bethel Police Department in January 1996 as a Patrol Officer and was promoted to Sergeant in their patrol division.
- He started with Pitt County Sheriff’s Office in December 1999.
- In 2001 he was transferred to the new S.T.A.R. grant position.
- In July 2004 Stephen received his Intermediate Law Enforcement certificate from Sheriffs’ Standards.
- February 7, 2006 he was promoted to Sergeant in the Community Patrol Division.
- In February 2009 he received his Advanced Professional Law Enforcement Certificate from Sheriffs’ Standards.
Throughout his career, Stephen has positively impacted the lives of many Pitt County Citizens, as evidence by numerous letters of appreciation. His work has been greatly appreciated and he will be missed by this department.
Sgt. Stephen K. Sutton retired from the Pitt County Sheriff’s Office on September 30, 2017.